Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Girls

Well, it has again been awhile since I posted. I will start off by saying that Landry's black eye is getting much better. I think Kathy (her babysitter) was close to reporting me to CPS. First Landry had a bruise from hitting the end table on her face, then not even a week later she was twirling around the living room and got dizzy and hit face first into the couch. She had a huge bruise on her right cheek that later turned into a black eye. Then she hit her head on one of the dining room chairs. She is unfortunately a very clumsy child. She gets that from her mother. Poor little Henley is teething and having a rough time with it. She really hurts more at night. We are trying teething tabs and cold teethers. Poor kid!! Well, I tried to do quite a bit of Christmas shopping on Saturday. It is amazing how much you can get done by yourself. Mom was able to watch them for awhile for me. I am posting a few of the recent pics of everyone. I really have not had a very exciting week so far. The Home Depot Christmas party is Sunday evening in the lumbar section ( yes, I said the lumbar section). Well, gotta go get supper!

2 comments:

Mika said...

I don't see new pics.

Lynette Reeves said...

Hey Jenee How was the Christmas Party??:) I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. We need to get together sometime when things calm down!!