Sunday, October 19, 2008

New at this!!!





Well, this seems to be a new way to keep in touch with people and chronicle you life all at the same time. I thought I would give it a try! I am now on the countdown to having to go back to work. I have been home with my girls now for 2 months and I can honestly say that I fear I will have a really hard time going back. You don't realize what you miss at home when you are so consumed and busy at work. I though it would be easier the second time around, having to take Henley to the babysitter. I can't think about it yet or I already tear up. My poor friends at work are going to have to deal with an emotional mess when I go back the first day I am afraid.


I thought I would try blogging since several of my friends are doing so. I really don't think that I am an interesting , fun person that people care to hear about my day to day things. I will just see how it goes. Today is Sunday. My husband is at work and I am home with my girls. Hopefully today will be a nice day and I can get them both out for some outdoor fun. Today is pumpkin carving day when Mike gets off work. I am putting a few pics up of my family, if I can figure out how to do that on this thing. Most people know I am very techincally challenged.

1 comment:

Mika said...

Yipeee! Now, I can stalk you. That's what my friends called it when I got on here. It is pretty addicting. I am adding you to my friend list!